Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monthly Segment?

What monthly segment? I don't recall saying anyth-oh right, I did, didn't I? Oh well, I don't have to make excuses, it's not like I'm obligated to post on this thing. But, since I'm such a nice guy, I'll make a half assed attempt at one: life happened, I forgot, I was abducted by Zorthians and became the ruler of their planet, the best they ever had until I fudged it and inadvertently caused a war with their neighbors; the Melnaxians. Or, I just haven't been in a blogging mood. I still hate humanity and all that, but it's for the same reasons I always have and everything I go on a tangent about has already been said by others who are more eloquent, or know more about the source material or who/what is involved and how it affects them/it. So yeah, I think it's about time to admit I've reached a dead end with this thing. Oh well, I stopped giving a shit quite a while ago, anyways. So, I think that's it for this dark little corner of the internet full of crap and not much else. I'll probably still be posting at my RPG Maker Projects blog whenever I actually make progress on one of the umpteen projects I've got sitting in limbo. I may find a use for this hunk of crap, too, but that remains to be seen. So until then, ciao.




Watch as I go make a Tumblr and maybe post once before leaving it for dead. Oh great, now I'm actually contemplating making one, fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment