Monday, July 23, 2012

GYAHAHAHAHA!

I'll never stop bouncing between the umpteen blogs and sites I've created! I'll never stop fluctuating between being active and being dead to the internets! No one can stop me from being indecisive, no one!!


...Okay, I'm done. It's been what; three years? I think I made a post or two on my Wordpress blog since then, but other than a couple of very short surges in activity at a forum that's currently in limbo, a few posts on my DA account and a bit of instant messaging; I've been hanging out in the internet waiting lounge, mindlessly browsing and vegging out on youtube videos. I did get some new videos up in the past couple of years, despite youtube deciding to hate the .wmv format. Then I stopped. I've toyed around with notion of getting back into uploading and maybe doing an actual voiced Let's Play. I'm still thinking about doing that off and on.

That's pretty much what I've been up the past few years, with ample portions of real life drama being forced down my throat occasionally. Also, I never did get anywhere with that "learn a bit of HTML" thing. Oh well, not like it would have went anywhere. I probably would have half built a website, said "fuck it" and let laziness and apathy take hold of me for the next few months. Speaking of keeping up with what I start, I'll be hanging around here for a while(until laziness and apathy take hold again). So, if you're reading this, I probably linked it on my DA page and you're one of the few people I've had contact with in the past three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment