Sunday, July 29, 2012

Snake Attack!

So, the other day I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and my father let's the dogs out in my place. He starts yelling in for me to come out and when I open the door, I see a black snake pinned down with a shovel. Apparently it came looking for water and nearly got chopped in half when it decided to attack. I take the dogs and my father axe chops the snake with the edge of the shovel three more times. Now it's super pissed and lunges. CLANG! Head trauma! Then three more times just to be sure it's dead. It starts moving again and the shovel slams down again, snapping in half.

Long, violent story short; it's gone. Scared the piss out of me, though. Not necessarily the snake itself so much as the fact that it was venomous and could've killed either of my dogs with one bite or put me or my father in the hospital. Reminds of this time I had an epic stupid moment and let a cousin(who I don't associate with anymore) convince me to watch the head of a snake three times as big while he grabbed the tail so ya know, I could warn him if it was about to attack him and also serve as a decoy, which I should have realized was the reason.


Sometimes, I reallllly hate nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment