Friday, August 10, 2012

Drama

Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama...











drama. Maybe if I start using physical violence, it'll finally go the fuck away. I'm seriously on edge and have no idea ho much more I can take before...well; let's just say "very bad things" start happening. The universe is really pouring it on this time. The funny thing is, this is how comic book villains are created. All it takes is one bad day and BOOM! they're tearing the multiverse a new one all because they were treated like crap/screwed over/lost a loved one.

Heh, all of that's happened to me. If I ever develop some kind of superhuman talent or skill, I'm going to devote my life to figuring out how I can use it to exact revenge on the universe, and then for shits and giggles; take over the world. Of course; if I accomplish this, I'll totally become a benevolent ruler that's all about eliminating crime completely, tolerance of other cultures, etc. It'd be like an amalgamation of Gandhi, Al Gore and Coop from Megas XLR having absolute power over the world. Peace amongst everyone, keep the environment alive and veg out watching TV and playing videogames; that would be my personal creed.

Of course, this is never going to happen and I'm stuck being one of the universe's many victims. My role in existence is taking all kinds of crap and bitching about it while simultaneously doing nothing to break the cycle.

*sigh* One of these days, I'm going to just unload and write a long ass post that tells the story of why I always let a bit of drama get me so down.

No comments:

Post a Comment