Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Not Dead...Yet

I'm still alive and kicking, I just haven't had much to post about, plus I've been playing Fall of Cybertron a lot, too. Speaking of, the game is awesome, I personally like that the chapters focus more on a single character than three you can choose from. The story itself was great, especially the ending that leaves it open for another sequel to continue the story. But let's get to the best part of the game; Grimlock. Grimlock is awesome. Playing as a fire breathing space T-Rex is awesome. I like how they handled the Dinobots as a whole. Grimlock is still a rage fueled crusher of Decepticons but they didn't turn him into a stupid death lizard like the old cartoon. Instead, he keeps his intelligence and just has massive anger management issues. I like the fact that he has to build up rage to transform instead of being able to do so whenever he wants. It keeps his segments from becoming "transform, walk towards goal while stomping enemies to death" cake walks. I like Swoop, too. I don't know why, but giving a fire breathing space pterodactyl a Brooklyn accent just works.

Other than that, I really don't have anything to post about. Capcom is making Ace Attorney 5 and Phoenix returns. I'm trying not to get hopeful about this because AAI2 was never localized. There's a very good chance this won't be released outside of Japan.

That's it for now, maybe I'll something to post about in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment